Thursday, April 7, 2005

Idiot people need to STOP wasting my time and effort. No. I am tired of having to make up sugar-coated excuses for you just so you can feel justified of your actions. I'll make you a recording of my lies and you can play it over and over again whenever you feel the need to hear my inputs.

I am NOT "Mary fucking sunshine" 24/7 so stop making me slap on a fake smile for YOUR sake. I'm not here to make you feel good about yourself. All is not well in the world and life sucks & blows at the same time.

Wanna feel better? Go hug someone who actually gives a fuck, because I don't.

Why are you still carrying on with this charade? Let's face it, I don't mean as much to you as you may think; stop lying to yourself. You think you have me all figured out when really, you have absolutely no idea. Loser. There will be no more chances. I am who you want me to be, unfortunately.

Bastard. How can you live with yourself? Are you sure that's all you want? All you require? In that case, all my initial good thoughts of you have been destroyed. We'll start afresh and I'll just classify you as a shallow, hollow, weak, and utterly superficial fool who will never know the true value of ANYTHING. Why? For the simple reason that it's all about materialism for you - and this includes an individual's intrisic worth. So much for virtues because you can't even recognize any of them.


Don't flatter yourself, it's not...


If you think you know then go ahead and click.

Sorry, fresh out of sincerity but perhaps you'll settle for some sarcasm...?

No comments: