Sunday, March 28, 2004

FINALLY FINISHED MY STUPID ESSAY!!! (YESTERDAY)
holy COW was it painful...and then it got more endurable...and near the end i couldnt find a good/less abrupt way to end it so i said screw it and concluded it the best way that seemed fit. heh. 12 pages + 2 sentences. 5:30AM. i rule :) so im free!!!!!!!!! until monday when i have to do my stats assn but thats worry for another day.


I LOVE MY FRIENDS. YOU ROCK MY SOCKS. ::grin:: I've had SO much support and encouragment from everyone during these last two weeks when ive been in complete agony over the stupid essay. im just grateful that everyone's still all talking to me after all my bitching and moaning and screaming (sometimes at them). even those who've endured me OVER MSN for crying out loud. i feel so very lucky and fortunate to have found you all. true, a lot of people will say "oh yea im your friend" but when it comes down to the heavy stuff, most will be like "ohh shes in one of THOSE moods", turn tail and walk away. not that i expected anyone to actually do that...no, but it was touching to know that theyll go the extra mile and ASK how im doing, knowing FULL WELL that i'll start bitching again. so, thanks for ALL your suggestions and comments. thank you further for sharing my pain...well, your empathy was VERY MUCH appreciated. i feel loved. go you. :D


today was GOOD. went Yum Cha with family, went shopping for .5 hrs (before teh stores closed) and got a haircut! no...actually the haircut pissed me off. need to get a new stylist..or go to a new salon. stupid guy. the way i figure it, hairdressers CANT ASK for more than when the customer says: oh i feel bored with my hair style..do soemthing different but not too drastic with it. idiot guy gave me the same style. cut off some hair, kept my length and refused to do more. i was like..ok what about some long bangs? short bangs? FINE can you just take off some more from the top/bottom cuz it doesnt feel/look any lighter. laziness said no to that too.."oh then itll be too poofy and your hair'll stick up". the fuck. so hes outlived his usefulness to me, must discard now. mebbe i'll try a salon run by white people next time...and fork over a lil more moola for a more different hairstyle. at the moment, gotta wait for more hair to grow back first

drank some chinese herbal medicine-y mixture..surprisingly sweet. i'll take it.

sleep now. as ive calculated..ive slept about 10 hrs in the last 36. go me.

No comments: