Thursday, January 22, 2004

today was one of those days that i shouldve slept in and miss my 8.30 class. HOLY COW it was a freaking blizzard. the powdery white snow that melted upon contact mixed with the wind that wouldnt stop blowing and it resulted in me not being able to see. at all. good thing it wasnt cold, i woulda been pissed.
anyways, reaching dunning hall, i was completely soaked and then started to freeze since the classroom blows cold air and everything i had on was wet. ick.

stupid prissy/snotty lady at the osap kiosk. how do you THINK i got my documents if i didnt show the people at the registrar's office my SIN card??? "oh sorry, i need to see your SIN card to verify that it is in fact you". not enough that i already put down my SIN #, nor that i already showed her a picture ID. "sorry, i cant take this". so i'll have to go back tmr! Wench.

No comments: