Monday, March 7, 2005

random picture of the day:



great eh? perhaps i shouldnt be so gleeful of his pain. errrm...yea

spent my time writing out my notes for CrazyProf's class today in prep for midterm Tues. this is why you should copy out your notes as SOON as you have free time cuz after a couple of weeks...who knows WHAT i was talking about?! i think i have the right words recopied - good thing i draw pretty graphs, it's all about the graphs ;) .YaY.

downloaded new winamp skin and that made me very happy. i can change the colour themes and this provides an excellent procrastination tool.

songs:
The Wiseguys - Ooh La La
Jude - Everything I Own
S.E.S. - Dreams Come True
Maria - I Give, You Take

tip of the day: rye bread with strawberry jam brings out the rye-ness taste of the bread. do not attempt.

No comments: