Sunday, March 7, 2004

stolen (xravenx)

TEA

What Flavour Are You? Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.


I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain. What Flavour Are You?


and/or COFFEE!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What Flavour Are You? Buzz buzz, I am Coffee flavoured.Buzz buzz, I am Coffee flavoured.


I am popular in the workplace, even though I am often bitter. I am energetic to the point of being frenetic; buzz buzz, out of my way. I tend to overwork myself and need periods of recovery time. What Flavour Are You?


and then i also got this..

What Flavour Are You? I am Chocolate Flavoured.I am Chocolate Flavoured.


I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt. What Flavour Are You?

ooo dirty

went to see MASTER AND COMMANDER today at the schools theatre (3 bux! yay) and it was good. lotsa techinical ship talk but you get the gist of it anyways. good movie, will have to watch again cuz well, russel crow = mumblings + accent therefore dont understand as well the first time 'round. go watch! nownownow.

currently:
jackie deshannon~ What the world needs now is love (!!!!)
ani difranco (and Aretha franklin) ~ i say a little prayer
katy rose ~ lemon

No comments: