Saturday, December 27, 2003

I think I broke my body.

three days of non stop skiing. twas fun :D I thoroughly enjoyed myself and going from nonexistent "skier" to (somewhat) parallel skiing in three short days was actually quite surprising. who knew i had it in me? thanks for teaching me H!! (hmm if he even bothers to visit my blog..pfft..blah :) was very pretty up there, better if there had been more snow - was kinda slushy, and brown. oh yea, so, broken body: needless to say i was a little sore after all this and while ive never dislocated my shoulder, the current sounds emanating from it now when i move suggests otherwise. eh, still functional so it's all good; will look into it further if it still hasnt fully "healed" after the break. oh yea! and the bruise on my knee is an absolutely lovely shade of magenta. im still wondering how i managed to fall on the inner side of my knee...it's kind of a weird angle, funny thing is, i must have fallen on it (the EXACT spot) twice cuz the colour became more brilliant on the second day when it should have subsided. im quite proud of my "art" actually ;D. now, barring any further, future mishaps it SHOULD fade away...sometime.

*oh yeah, one more thing. i liked H's doggy. winchy (sp?) was CUTE. so quiet!! can i keep him?*

Xmas
did NOTHING. as per tradition, went over to aunts place and had xmas dinner. did the whole turkey thing and stuffed my face like a hamster. heh..funny. watched tv, parts/bits and pieces of What a Girl Wants "starring" the ever slappable amanda bynes. shes 16 looking like 20, holy COW. "Like OMG, colin firth's talent was like totally wasted playing my dad" - ick. your basic cookie -cutter, teeny-bopper flick.

BOXING DAY!!
yea so rumor was that i'd get up at 9am and hit the malls...with Li and marge. UNFORTUNATELY..that never happened. night before there were talks of going with family to: downtown, cookstown, hwy 400 + 7, and the usual STC, Markville, fairview, yorkdale.
nothing happened. woke up at 10am today. jabbed at my sister to wake her up and both us hit STC. close to half an hour trying to find a damn parking spot. and frickn damn bastard stole it from me!! so close..so close! waht a jerk. kept pointing at himself, the space and shaking his head. the fuck and then as soon as the car pulled out, he shot into the spot. fucking asshole.
yea, no mercy from then on: jerks trying to get in front of me in lines were sent to the back. "oh are you waiting here? yeah? the line starts all the way BACK THERE." blurry bastards.
aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, GUESS had a huge sale - as was evident with the MASSIVE amounts of people lining outside teh store and for the cashier. while we didnt have to line up getting in, i had to wait bout 1.5 hrs in line to pay. was INSANE. but anyways, got jacket. oh so pretty :D
also got Josh Groban's new cd + DVD so happy about that too!

New Years:
going to Niagra falls! with some archery buddies of mine ive not seen since forever till i bumped into them today at STC. so, this year should be interesting..looking forward to it.

Ian McKellen's site. it's very cool but so messy. have fun trying to get around haha. but tis very cool. lotta behind the scenes stuff(pix, etc) so go check it out!

*oh yea. did you know McD's has Fruitopia now? very strawberry, very syropy, so sweet...wait, i have nothing against that. i think i'll send my dentist an empty cheque now ;)

No comments: