Thursday, October 23, 2003

STUDY STUDY STUDY
note the time: 4:30AM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
these are the fun times that we'll remember when we're old, cranky and senile. "why, when I was young lass, i never needed any sleep! you young-uns now-a-days require so much sleep. pfft..8hrs. how drole" (hmm went from irish to french..interesting. im sure "young-uns" was first established from some country as well)

had a BIG mugful of Timmy's french vanilla. on an empty stomache. oo works well. the rest of me is tired but not my eyes!!! hahaha. my brain is slowing down tho. drat..will need that in about 3.5 hours. why so soon you ask?? CUZ I HAVE AN 8.30 MIDTERM!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! (<-- that would be an INSANE, MANIC kinda laugh if you had any doubts). but who cares cuz its only 15% of my grade...so just like another project i screw up. eh, whatcha gonna do (TELL ME!! TELL ME.)?

posting when youre half awake, pumped full o'caffine and slightly psychotic, is FUN! i should do for my next two midterms. well, in that case, STAY TUNED

back to studyn'
time: 4:44 AM

No comments: