Sunday, July 13, 2003

PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN

VERY cool movie.
It has awesome sword fighting scenes, cool looking ships, witty script, Jonny Dept, Geoffery Rush, ORLANDO BLOOM - what more do you need??

Honestly, I wasnt expecting much going into the theatre...Disney has never really turned out good movies that weren't animated. I was surprised, this movie had more humour and wit than a lot of the movies I've seen this year ~ bravo Disney, my respect for you has been restored (well, for the time being :)

mmmmmmmm Orlando Bloom mmmmmmmmmmmm, yummy

check out the movie's site, (http://pirates.movies.go.com) the behind the scenes footage is worth looking at, and yet another way to kill some time (cuz i have so much of it these days)




I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...well, yes i could've but i dont wanna. Enjoy!

No comments: