Saturday, April 19, 2003

My new ranting space...freshly created out of the boredom of studying for calculus. What i get up to when im bored or in the mood to procrastinate. so i have to question myself and wonder why I didnt just create a diary with microsoft word or plain pieces of paper. why instead i decided to post on the web and potentially have complete psychos stalk me armed with my inner most feelings taken from this blogsite (im sure thats not a word, not even for the internet). so, if a diary is supposed to be secret and hold your innermost thoughts, and now that im posting them on the WORLD WIDE WEB...does it defeat the purpose of the whole practice? do i hope that someone will read this? - actually ya, since i'll be sending this site to my friends and quite possibly my acquaintances so they can keep up-to-date in the current happenings of "Wnd World" (ha! alliterations. gotta love them). Hmm...do i hope theyll take sympathy or be empathetic towards me after reading my posts? i wonder what my ultimate goal is...stupid subconscious - gah. useless.
although, maybe this will help me write better...keeping an online diary/journal (the more "masculine term") will sort of force me to write with correct spelling? proper grammar? if i dont want to be ridiculed for not doing so...hmm. not sure yet. and then again, this may mean that I wont be able to write about EVERYTHING...since it will be read by others, tho that solely depends on who i send this site to. hmm decisions, decisions. blast.
none-the-less, it'll be a site to VENT and a fantastic way to procrastinate.

on that note, let's see what i've accomplished today:






what a surprise.

No comments: